Watch BB22!

Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday: Veto Ceremony Spoiler

Hey guys & gals and Happy Monday to y'all! The Veto Ceremony was held today and...

Tyler did NOT use the Veto
Kevin/Davonne remain on the block

At this point, Davonne is still the one slated to get evicted come Thursday and we've known this since Saturday post veto comp. That's the theme for this season; the HG going home is selected on Saturday night post veto with no way of saving themselves. Even Davonne said today that she's not going to bother campaigning because the big alliance won't change their minds anyway and also because she's seen the big alliance make fun of people for even trying to campaign. She mentioned how badly Ian was made fun of for trying. 

So, in typical BB22 form, the HG's will spend the next few days taking naps, being by the pool, and doing anything they can to avoid playing the game. (I cannot believe this is our "All Stars" season.) 

In other news, Kaysar is selling his FBI hat for charity!

If you remember, Janelle just sold her "JANELLE" necklace that she wore on this season for over $18k for charity. They're amazing people. *tips hat to them both* 

Speaking of Kaysar, Keesha posted on her Instagram the other day that her and Kaysar were having brunch. Awww. Love those two. (Demi Burnett from The Bachelor was also there.)

Kaysar has also been seen with Swaggy and Bayleigh lately as well. 

And that's it for this post! This week is as boring as we all predicted it would be and I don't see that changing. The only hope for a little drama is that Nicole said that she needs to tell Davonne that she was the hinky vote to get Ian out and pinned it on David. Other than that, I don't see anything really happening. Of course if anything does happen, I'll jump on my laptop and let y'all know ASAP! If I'm not posting = that means it's still as boring as watching paint dry. lol Have a great night, everybody!! :D


8 comments:

  1. Man Jamie this has been such a wack season. I’ve given up watching and recording and just relying on your blog to tell me the obvious. Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brutal this season, Lyles. lol Tha ks for sticking with me through it all!! :D I gotcha covered!

      Delete
  2. Jamie thank you for all that you do for those of us that just can’t stomach turning on the TV. You do an amazing job and I’ve been relying on you for years now.

    Is it just me or is everyone else more excited about all the updates she does for everyone that has already been eliminated? I’m so much more interested in what they have going on now outside of the house then anything that is going on inside the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome and Tha k you for the love!! ♥️🙏 I'll try to post more about evicted HGs, their outside lives are way more interesting than this season! Haha

      Delete
    2. Again Jamie… You are amazing! I love big brother and I have loved it from the beginning. I try the best that I can to stay involved in watching even after all My favs are gone. The fact that you still have the dedication to even tune in to the live feeds and do this blog for the rest of us that can’t stomach it is amazing. You will never know exactly how much you are appreciated. I actually depend on you to just get a glimpse into what is going on in the hopes that maybe something has changed.

      Unfortunately this year of superstars… Has been nothing but a super let down! If I had millions of dollars I would donate them all to you because I know that your time is just as precious as the rest of ours. But you stay committed and devoted. How do you do it I will never understand. But I am forever in debt it to you because I don’t Have the patience you do.

      Delete
    3. I'm in a toxic relationship with BB..I can't let go lol Ugh. Maybe one day I will. I've been waiting YEARS to blog an all stars season. This...this is not that season. lol

      Thank you so, so much for the love and appreciation!!!! Your kind words mean everything in this horrible season, so thank you!! <3

      Delete
  3. This is such a terrible season! I look forward to checking your blog more than watching the show! Thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Read Before You Post:

1) I won't post any hateful comments at all. Yes you have a right to an opinion, but I also have that right to not start a wildfire of hate on my blog. Remember that it's just a show. Enjoy it or don't, but either way please refrain from name calling. Hate words won't be tolerated and wont be read nor published so dont waste your time.

2) It's real simple: speak your mind, but be respectful at the same time. :)

3) RELAX!! It's a fun blog, so have FUN!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.