Watch BB22!

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Saturday: Veto Comp Spoiler

Happy Saturday, everybody!! Hope your weekend is going well! The HG's played their Veto Comp today and....

Winner of the Veto is:
TYLER

 
This is not good for Memphis' plan of (unnecessarily) backdooring David this week. After the feeds came back on, we saw Memphis mad that Tyler won the Veto and that Tyler does NOT want to use the veto this week, meaning that Memphis' target (David) won't be going up and out this week as he had hoped. (*This is what happens when you don't tell your alliance what your plans are and then just expect them to go along with it lol) 

It didn't take too long before Memphis resigned to the fact that Davonne will be leaving this week instead.

The Veto Comp was a maze (that Tyler won 2nd place in during his season) and they were visited by Zingbot. I'm guessing this is the "legend" that Julie was talking about. If so, totally lame.

As we've seen all season long, we always know who will be evicted on Thursdays by Saturday night, so...here we are. Day will go this week. As the vote currently stands, it'll be Enzo/Cody/Tyler/Xmas evicting Day, as Dani/Nicole will evict Kevin (or will they just "vote with the house" instead and keep The Committee in tact?)

In other news...
Cody and Memphis are noticing something going on with "the girls" (Day/Dani/Nicole). Memphis wanted Dani/Nicole/Tyler to throw the veto to him today, and they all clearly were trying hard to win it. Oh, what a mess. 

Also, just a follow up tidbit from the other day; there was a fight while the feeds were off. It was between David and Day. Apparently, Davonne called David "Uncle Tom" and David snapped back at her for that comment. David has since apologized to her but she doesn't trust him anymore in the game. (This is due to Nicole's plan of pinning the Ian vote on David to create mistrust between Day/David/Kevin and it worked.)

Tomorrow is Sunday, which I typically take off after the Overnighter but since I'm not doing Overnighters this week, I'll just see y'all on Monday for the Veto Ceremony. Of course, if anything worth noting happens, I will abseouly jump online and make a post. Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!!

13 comments:

  1. The "legend" that is supposed to move in won't be until Thursday! Hopefully it'll be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a mess. I keep hoping we are going to get a good season that makes me excited... I’m sleepy. Are you sleepy, Jamie? This season has made me sleepy! You do a great job and I’m thankful for your dedication to the snooze fest! Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Julie should never announce the vote count. It would creat more unpredictability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I get more entertainment from reading this blog than I do watching the show this season. I'm still baffled by the supposed "All stars" this season. Bayleigh did nothing in her season to deserve the title. The only thing she is known for was getting blind-sided twice and having a showmance. Oh, and screaming at Tyler. Thant's it! Davonne was evicted before jury her first season, and first to jury her second. No huge moves to qualify for "all star" status that I recall. Nicole whined her way into the season. She may be a winner, but that was because she was against Paul in the final two. Cody, Ian, Tyler, Enzo, Memphis, Dani, Janelle...they all deserved to be there. There were so many more deserving players who should have been in this season. Would have made for a much better season too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tha ks for the love! lol this season is so boring omg

      Delete
  5. *Sigh*

    I’m so over it. I’ve said that so many times in the last few years but I really am. I’m done watching and have zero interest in who wins.

    I hope to still get updates from your blog as your color commentary is the only thing good bout this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been watching the feeds today and am so upset I wanna cry! Appalling they way Christmas and Memphis talk about Kevin and David, like they are pieces of garbage to be tossed aside. No regard for being human beings, no respect. They have this hit list plan for the next few weeks and threaten others to follow with it. I hope they get fried outside this house after for what they have said and how they acted. I totally understand the trauma that Ian said he had from his season for how he was treated. All stars my ass with these people. They had nothing better to do than act like assholes on television

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're truly horrible people. Toxic as heck.

      Delete
  7. Idea, comps with more in game prize money for 2nd and 3rd place during hoh comps. 10k for 2nd 5k for 3rd.

    1) The rebuy. If you accumalte 25k or more you can buy 1 time. Safety for the week.

    ReplyDelete

Read Before You Post:

1) I won't post any hateful comments at all. Yes you have a right to an opinion, but I also have that right to not start a wildfire of hate on my blog. Remember that it's just a show. Enjoy it or don't, but either way please refrain from name calling. Hate words won't be tolerated and wont be read nor published so dont waste your time.

2) It's real simple: speak your mind, but be respectful at the same time. :)

3) RELAX!! It's a fun blog, so have FUN!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.